The BOSS range of side and centre busters are available in two different breakout models 5 Tonne or 9 Tonne; in either 2 bar or 3 bar versions depending on available Horsepower and individual requirement.
5T tynes are fitted to 6" heave wall RHS frames & 9T tynes are fitted to 8" heave wall RHS frames. Frames are available in a welded design to minimise weight or a bolted design to minimise frame fatigue and allow for any changes in tyne layouts.
- Diamond mounted tyne assemblies for reduced twist and easy toolbar relocation
- Straight line shear assembly used on tynes utilising a standard 5/8" or 3/4" bolt for cost effective long term performance
- Low draft fixed or adjustable bisalloy front shank assemblies fitted with replaceable cast shin guards and cast ripper points that can be tungsten grit coated for extended life
- Low draft adjustable bisalloy rear shanks fitted with replaceable cast shin guards and cast ripper points that can be tungsten grit coated for extended life
- Heavy duty fabricated BOSS Furrowers with replaceable cutting edges
- Optional flush mounted mulch blades or delta wings available
- Easy shank height adjustment for simple one handed adjustment
- Machines can be fitted with hose trays for carrying gas lines
- Australian manufactured